VROOM Digital have been named by Google at the Premier Partner Awards in 2018 as a top 25 Agency in EMEA for growing businesses online. We’re a Digital Agency driven by the goal of conversion for our growing client base. Some of the very best SEO, PPC and Paid Social Marketers apply their trade within our ranks.
As an SEO Specialist, you will be implementing and analysing SEO campaigns for a number of Clients across a wide range of industries in Ireland and indeed across the globe. You will be expected to time-effectively handle the SEO campaigns and compile progress and strategy documents on a regular basis. We’re searching for a highly-motivated, self-organising team player, with a natural ability to communicate to other marketing professionals & business owners SEO concepts, campaign plans & progress in a professional and effective manner. The ideal candidate is an analytical, energetic and creative problem solver who works within the Agile framework.
From time to time, you will be asked to attend industry events and represent the company at conferences. Public speaking skillset a plus.
- Assist in devising / executing SEO strategies to increase organic traffic and conversions
- Conduct technical SEO audits and implement fixes accordingly
- Find ways to improve client sites’ rankings and increase traffic/conversions
- Devise / execute outreach campaigns with the goal of driving natural links to websites
- Review /analyse competitor sites to understand their on-page and off-page strategy
- Keep pace with search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years’ experience managing multiple websites
- Data-driven with ability to deliver analysis and results through the application of findings
Have excellent written and oral communication
- Have a solid understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches)
- Be able to work effectively across multiple campaigns
- Great time-management & organisational skills
Technical Skills Required
- Strong skills in Google Analytics, Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- Working experience of popular SEO tools e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Outreach platforms
- Working experience of popular CMSs e.g. WordPress, Magento, etc.
- Working experience in MS Excel,PowerPoint, Google Sheets & Docs
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS, responsive design and coding best practices
- Passionate about all things online
We value our employees and offer attractive packages for the right candidates.
- Clear career progression path.
- Flexible work policy / work from home / remote work opportunity up to 2 days per week.
- Death In Service Benefit and Income. Protection cover for all our employees.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Program
- Free healthy snacks
- Bonus Annual Leave day on your birthday!
- …and many more!