VROOM Digital have been named by Google at the Premier Partner Awards in 2018 as a top 25 Agency in EMEA for growing businesses online. We’re a Digital Agency driven by the goal of conversion for our growing client base. Some of the very best SEO, PPC and Paid Social Marketers apply their trade within our ranks.
Some of Irelands leading advertisers trust our team with their PPC.As aSenior PPC Specialist, you will be strategizing, implementing, managing and analysing PPC campaigns, managing your own clients and driving on campaigns to conversion that spend from €1000 –€50,000 monthly on Pay per Click. From time to time you will be asked to attend industry events such as Google Premier Partner events/industry Awards and represent the company at PPC conferences Europe wide. Public speaking skillset a plus but not essential.
- Liaising with Google’s Irish team.
- Creating reports on PPC campaign success and reporting these to senior management and clients.
- Developing campaigns,copywriting, testing landing pages and writing PPC development plans.
- Collaboratingregularlywith Paid Social and SEO teams.
- Collaborating with designers to produce creative for campaigns.
- Managing complex Pay Per Click campaigns: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube, Gmailetc
- Managing Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics projects for clients•Establishing targets and managing budgets
- You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures
- Analysing in detail conversions or lack thereof through analytics and feeding back advice to Head of PPC and client (this is an important part of the role)
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to keep our PPC team ahead of the rest.
You will work closely with the Managing Director:
- Helping to form proposals
- Auditing potential clients’ accounts
- Helping with or attending pitches from time to time.
We value our employees and offer attractive packages for the right candidates.
- Clear career progression path.
- Flexible work policy / work from home / remote work opportunity up to 2 days per week.
- Death In Service Benefit and Income. Protection cover for all our employees.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Program
- Free healthy snacks
- Bonus Annual Leave day on your birthday!
- …and many more!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience of managing multiple clients’ Google AdWords accounts as well as using Google Analytics.