VROOM Digital, a top 5% Google Premier Partner Agency across EMEA for 2016, 2017, 2018, &2019 (Premier Partner Awards). Winner of Best AI @ 2020 DMA’s for our work with Hunt Office – “How €35k of additional spend, delivered a €1.4M uplift in Ecommerce Sales.
We’re a Digital Agency driven by the goal of conversion for our growing client base. We get the funnel too, and we deliver campaigns that put our customer first. Some of the very brightest SEO, PPC and Paid Social Marketers apply their trade within our ranks in Merrion Sq!
Some of Ireland’s leading advertisers trust our team with their PPC.
As a PPC Specialist, you will be strategizing, implementing, managing and analysing PPC campaigns, managing your own clients and driving on campaigns to conversion that spend from €2000 – €50,000 monthly on their Pay per Click. From time to time you will be asked to attend industry events such as Google Premier Partner events/industry Awards and represent the company at PPC conferences Europe wide.
Public speaking skillset a plus but not essential.
You will be expected to cost-effectively handle the PPC marketing campaigns of your own clients and compile progress and strategy documents on a regular basis.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with Google’s Irish team.
- Creating reports on PPC campaign success and reporting these to senior management and clients.
- Developing campaigns, copywriting, testing landing pages and writing PPC development plans.
- Collaborating with Paid Social and SEO teams.
- Collaborating with designers to produce creative for campaigns.
- Managing complex Pay Per Click campaigns: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube, Gmail etc.
- Managing Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics projects for clients.
- Establishing targets and managing budgets.
- You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures throughout.
- Analyse in detail conversions or lack thereof through analytics and feeding back advice to team and client (this is an important part of the role).
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to keep our PPC team ahead of the rest.
You will work closely with Senior PPC team and Managing Director:
- Helping to form proposals.
- Auditing potential clients’ accounts.
- Helping with or attending pitches from time to time.
We value our employees and offer attractive packages for the right candidates:
- Clear career progression path.
- Flexible work policy / work from home / remote work opportunity up to 2 days per week.
- Peace of mind with Income protection.
- Flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- You get your birthday off as a bonus Annual Leave day (included in your tally of 22 days)!
- Christmas office shuts!
- If you enjoy two wheels, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- TAX Saver – VROOM are a registered Employer
- €1000 payment to existing staff for direct introduction to new recruit hires
- Each year on from 2 completed yrs of service @ VROOM, we offer an additional days Annual Leave to a maximum of 25 days! Woop!
- Regular Feedback re your growth at VROOM to help you become the best you can be at PPC!
- Flexi Time / Remote policy from 8 am to 10 am on office days further to successful probation completion.
- Social / VROOM Team time quarterly.
- Death In Service Benefit and Income Protection cover for all our employees.
- …and many more!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing multiple Google AdWords accounts as well as using Google Analytics. Agency experience an advantage.