VROOM Digital is a performance based Digital Marketing Agency. A well-known Google Premier Partner across EMEA since 2015 and a Preferred Facebook Partner Agency since 2020.
We build campaigns where Paid Social, PPC, SEO & Digital PR work together to help our clients win online. VROOM were one of the most shortlisted Irish Agencies at the 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016 Google Premier Partner Awards across EMEA.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a growing Paid Social team and is ideal for someone who is passionate about helping brands scale through paid social media advertising.
Paid Social Manager
- Plan, develop, manage and optimise paid social campaigns across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Clear and timely communication with clients and other members within the team.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Produce insights, reports and commentary for clients to continuously deliver improvements in KPIs.
- Support in development, implementation and standardisation of processes across a growing team to streamline workload and tasks.
- Champion best practices across paid social channels.
- Develop and instill a test & learn culture internally and amongst client portfolios.
- Ensure delivery of a high standard of work across planning, reporting and optimisation.
- 2+ years of hands-on campaign management and optimization experience in social media buying, preferably in a direct response, performance or eCommerce environment.
- Experience managing clients, partners or stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of the Facebook ecosystem including family of apps and business tools.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with the principles of common attribution models.
- Proactive, solutions-focused, positive attitude.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and Social Media trends.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in excel/google sheets, powerpoint/google slides.
- Strong attention to detail.
Added bonus but not essential:
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience using 3rd party reporting tools.
- Facebook Blueprint Certified.
- Advanced knowledge of Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter and TikTok ad platforms.
- Media Planning experience across digital channels.
- Knowledge of content best practices across social platforms.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
- Strong project management skills.
Why work for VROOM Digital?
The Good Stuff:
- We support the Cycle-To-Work Scheme for all team members where you can save up to 51% of the cost of a bike and its accessories.
- Flexible Holiday time so you can book your holidays for when you really need them.
- We offer a payment of €1,000 to existing staff for direct introductions to new recruit hires on complimentary teams.
- Quarterly Team Social Outings.
- On-going support and mentoring to ensure your continual professional development.
- Our standard working day is from 9 am – 5.30 pm, with 1 hr. for lunch at 12.45 -1.45.
- We also support our team with ‘flexi’ start times (between 8am-10am).
- We are currently working remotely due to Covid-19.
- Policy re place of work and time will be updated in due course.
- You will be provided with 23 days Annual Leave per annum, 3 days from this allocation are used for Annual VROOM Digital Christmas office shut.
- This Annual Leave entitlement includes your birthday off!
- Once you have completed 2 years of service, we add an extra Annual Leave day each year to a maximum of 25 days.
The Boring Stuff:
- In the event of you being unable to work for a protracted length of time due to specified illnesses or injuries, we offer an Income Protection plan to all our team that pays 75% of your salary while you are out.
- We also offer Life Insurance Cover to our team. This is paid at a rate of 4 x salary (for team members that have children) and 2 x salary (for team members that don’t have children) The payment is to your next of kin.
- Both are effective on the date of commencement.