One of the fastest growing Irish Preferred Facebook Partners, VROOM Digital, are seeking a Head of Paid Social. We opened our doors in 2012 and today have a head count of 15 team members. We operate in International Markets delivering performance through best in class SEO, PPC, Digital PR and Paid Social.
The role is to lead the current Paid Social division
Manage the Paid Social team (1 direct report) and growing.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take on a leadership role in a growing agency with some amazing clients.
As part of your role as Head of Paid Social, you will be:
- Supporting all clients to generate more customers and revenue through media buying on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tik Tok etc.
- Liaising with our other teams to develop Paid strategies to meet client targets.
- Consulting to Clients with regards to providing strategic support, reviewing current paid social performance and providing data-driven recommendations to improve advertising efficiency.
- Providing support with tracking, advertising strategy (targeting, optimisation, creative direction, etc.), innovation adoption (support with new products), ad-hoc troubleshooting, and more.
- Managing campaigns for acquisition, activation and retention (across web and app) and optimise towards defined KPIs for key markets.
- Supporting teams with tool development, regular performance checks and quarterly strategic reviews for all brands – analyse ongoing operations for key markets, identify opportunities and define action plans.
Who you are
We are a distributed team with employees and clients in different timezones. For that reason, we put a big emphasis on working with people who have excellent communication skills (particularly written). Clear and effective communication is the lifeblood of our team, and has a big bearing in our ability to manage our clients.
What kind of attributes we hope to see in candidates:
- Agency and Ecommerce experience essential
- You have at least 5 years of experience in performance marketing with a focus on Instagram, Facebook & performance advertising
- You have led teams in the past, or are willing and able to take on a leadership role to grow the Paid Social team and manage direct reports
- You are an expert on Facebook bidding, targeting, optimisation and audience management as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting
- You are able to prove and communicate the benefit of Paid Social activity to clients
- You have tested a variety of ad formats and placements (Newsfeed, Stories, Carousel, Collections, DPAs, etc) on paid social channels and run ongoing a/b testing on your target audience
- You have an excellent operational understanding of tracking and analytical tools (GTM, Analytics)
- You can manage several projects from start to end, across several stakeholders with varying levels of involvement
- You are a great communicator with a positive attitude to problem solving
- You are highly proactive, well-organised, analytical and have excellent Google Sheets /Excel skills
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken)