One of the fastest growing Meta Partners is seeking a Head of Paid Social!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take on a leadership role in a growing agency with some amazing clients. We’re looking for a Player/Manager, someone who gets involved and is accountable for success and helping grow our offering.
Head of Paid Social
As part of your role as Head of Paid Social, you will be:
- Supporting all clients to generate more customers and revenue through media buying on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tik Tok etc.
- Liaising with our other teams to develop Paid strategies to meet client targets.
- Consulting to Clients with regards to providing strategic support, reviewing current paid social performance and providing data-driven recommendations to improve advertising efficiency.
- Providing support with tracking, advertising strategy (targeting, optimisation, creative direction, etc.), innovation adoption (support with new products), ad-hoc troubleshooting, and more.
- Managing campaigns for acquisition, activation and retention (across web and app) and optimise towards defined KPIs.
- Supporting teams with tool development, regular performance checks and quarterly strategic reviews for all brands – analyse ongoing operations for key markets, identify opportunities and define action plans.
- Ecommerce experience essential
- Agency experience desirable but not essential
- Freelance / Ex Contractor preferred ( Someone who has been accountable, and is ready to be part of something bigger.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in performance marketing with a focus on Instagram, Facebook & performance advertising
- You have led teams in the past, or are willing and able to take on a leadership role to grow the Paid Social team and manage direct reports
- You are an expert on Facebook bidding, targeting, optimisation and audience management as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting
- You are able to prove and communicate the benefit of Paid Social activity to clients
- You have tested a variety of ad formats (Newsfeed + RHS, Carousel, Canvas, DPA, etc) on paid social channels and run ongoing a/b testing on your target audience
- You have an excellent operational understanding of tracking and analytical tools (GTM, Analytics)
- You can manage several projects from start to end, across several stakeholders with varying levels of involvement
- You are a great communicator with a positive attitude to problem solving
- You are highly proactive, well-organised, analytical and have excellent Google Sheets /Excel skills
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken)
The team is currently 100% remote due to Covid. Our plan post-covid is for the team to remain remote with regular meet-ups and deliver a best in class offering.
Excellent Remuneration package available