We are an award-winning digital agency providing paid search, paid social, SEO, PR and digital PR solutions.
As one of Ireland’s leading digital agencies, VROOM Digital are proud to have assisted numerous brands and companies to grow and achieve success, including UNICEF Ireland, McCabes Pharmacies, askpaul, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Prepay Power, Weirs & Sons, O’ Briens Wines, plus many more.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Digital PR Executive to join our Digital PR team at VROOM Digital.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate self-starter looking to hone their skills and work with some of the biggest brands and companies in Ireland. This is a fully remote working role, with organised team meetups throughout the year.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year in digital PR/SEO either in house or agency side.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for all things digital.
- An avid social media user with knowledge on the latest trends, topics and influencers.
- Good knowledge of SEO.
- Computer and IT skills.
- Strong time management.
- Has a creative mind and is a lateral thinker.
- Has ambition to grow in the role.
- High level of written and spoken English – in particular, experience in writing press releases, blogs, social media posts etc.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Working as part of the Digital PR and SEO teams to broaden the strategy for our clients to build inbound links and brand exposure as well as additional website traffic.
- Building and nurturing relationships with journalists and media outlets across a number of different sectors.
- Maintaining media databases.
- Assisting with influencer outreach, engagement and marketing.
- Writing content (press releases, blogs, social media posts).
- Brainstorming creative Digital PR campaigns.
- Executing Digital PR campaigns from birth to launch.
- Finding angles for client exposure through news events.
- Working with other interdepartmental teams to drive success.
- Monitoring & reporting on campaign performance.
What we can offer you
The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
We value our employees and offer attractive packages for the right candidates.
- Clear career progression path.
- Remote working.
- Team meetups and away days.
- Income protection.
- Life Insurance.
- Tax Saver program.
- Up to 25 days AL
- Bonus AL day on your birthday.
- …and many more!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org