While WordPress is arguably the best CMS for SEO, your search engine visibility can be significantly boosted if you use the correct plugins.
We’ve been doing SEO for a long time and sought out the best SEO plugins for boosted visibility. These plugins will achieve your objectives by:
- Focusing on your keyword usage
- Speeding up your website’s loading speed
- Redirecting users from idle webpages to useful ones
- Making your website mobile friendly
- Collecting useful data you can use to enhance your online marketing
We’ve tried many of them but these five plugins were the best ones we found for increasing the visibility of WordPress sites.
If you’re a seasoned SEO specialist, you’re already familiar with Yoast. You’ve probably either heard about it or used it. And if you’re a newbie, Yoast is your starting point. It’s one of the most popular SEO plugins for WordPress, and here’s why:
- Yoast has a tool that analyzes your keywords and gives you SEO tips on how to optimise for the best keywords
- It checks your content for readability and language issues and even gives you content suggestions and word-use analysis
- It ensures that your website contains no duplicate content
- It handles all background technical configuration and cleaning.
- It provides you with internal link suggestions
- It routinely optimises your website every 2 weeks
- It provides you with data to help you recognize & focus on weak areas
WP Fastest Cache
If you want your website to load faster, WP Fastest Cache will get the job done. It’s known as the caching plugin that has the highest impact on page speed compared to others. With over 5 million downloads already, this plugin works effectively to manage your website’s cache activity and to ensure your users enjoy a productive experience on your website.
Websites have a way of generating error pages. This is part of owning a website, but it causes loads of frustration for users—who will often bounce back and search for your products or service elsewhere.
This negatively affects your rankings which is why so many SEO experts automate their redirects so that users don’t land on useless pages.
Redirection is trusted among SEO specialists as the best and most user-friendly redirect manager. It comprehensively manages all of your redirects. It also identifies 301s and 302s will no longer leave your users frustrated at your website, which means your bounce rate will decrease too.
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is the most talked about mobile WordPress SEO plugin. That’s because it makes your website mobile friendly in a whole lot of ways. It also focuses on mobile loading speed for your website, so that users enjoy more time reading and less time waiting.
Since mobile web use is increasing at a phenomenal rate, it’s essential that you make your website compatible for mobile users. AMP will work on the mobile aesthetics of your site as well as the background mobile indicators that help you rank better on Google.
WP SEO Structured Data Schema
Every person doing SEO marketing wants structured data that gives them an overview of performance. WP Structured Data Schema has created a WP Plugin that gives you just that.
This is a plugin from WordPress themselves, so it gives you everything you need to enhance your searchability. Although most of this data is technical, WP SEO Structured Data Schema has presented it in an easy-to-understand way that most can comprehend.
So if you want to streamline your WordPress SEO, use these 5 essential plugins and let us know how you fare.